Seattle-King County Dental Foundation
The goal of the Seattle-King County Dental Foundation, simply put, is to eliminate dental pain and infection in King County residents who need assistance accessing dental care. Since 1992, we have given away grants totaling over $1,300,000.
Nobody should suffer for lack of basic dental care in King County. Our Foundation is dedicated to this important ideal. The Foundation works closely with the Seattle-King County Dental Society and its membership to achieve this goal.
The Seattle-King County Dental Foundation is dedicated to proactively eliminating dental infection and pain in the King County population that lacks resources and/or access to dental care.
We do this by:
• Advocating and facilitating access for the underserved;
• Increasing awareness of and resources for new and existing programs;
• Partnering with others that can help; and,
• Demonstrating responsible use of our resources to our donors.
To make a donation to the Seattle-King County Dental Foundation, click here.
You can also support the Seattle-King County Dental Foundation through Amazon Smile! To set the Foundation as your preferred organization, follow this link
Do you shop at Fred Meyer with a Rewards Card? You can support your Foundation by adding us as your preferred organization under Community Rewards. You shop, the Foundation earns, and at no cost to you! To add SKCDF as your Community Rewards Organization follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://www.fredmeyer.com and log in to your rewards account.
2. Select "My Account" in the top right hand corner
3. Using the main menu, scroll to and click on 'Community Rewards'
4. In the Organization search bar, you can either search 'Seattle-King County Dental Foundation' or by our organization ID 'XF942'. Then simply click 'Enroll' and you're done!
The Seattle-King County Dental Foundation wants to honor those in our community who have gone above and beyond in the field of dentistry and service. To that end, we have developed the following awards, and encourage your participation in nominating someone whom you feel meets (or exceeds!) the criteria:
• Lifetime Achievement Award
• Volunteer of the Year
• Community Partner of the Year
• Donated Care Award
Click here to access the nomination form.